The Engineering Department provides a technical and specialist service to all departments within AUTO PRIDE The Maintenance section is responsible for ensuring that Plant Equipment, Buildings and Services are kept in a good working order and that the requirements of the OHS Act are met. The Project section is responsible for Plant changes, equipment upgrades and new equipment acquisition and installations.
In support of this, the Engineering Department is responsible for:
- Considering risks by using formal and informal risk assessments, procedures and mitigating risks where necessary.
- Employing in-house and contracted personnel that have sufficient skills in their respective fields of expertise.
- Ensuring that all aspects of work performed and materials used conform to the AUTO PRIDE Specifications.
- Carrying out work in accordance with the Engineering Work Instructions.
Our product portfolio includes:
- Engine oils (Synthetic to fully Synthetic)
- Specialty Transmission Fluid (A.T.F)
- Industrial grade lubricants
- Automotive Engine oils
- Motor Cycle Lubricants
- Automotive Gear Oil
- Industrial Gear Oil
- Agricultural Oils
In order to meet prescribed specification and guarantee quality of our products from our plant we have our own in house laboratory. However to test other properties we use accredited third party laboratories. Our head Chemical Engineer with 30 years experience leads our laboratory services.
Products are tested as they are received and as they are dispatched to our customers to ensure compliance with agreed quality parameters. The company does offer a range of services on request and the rates applicable are provided by the Laboratory personnel.